Can I change my name if my parents already did it when I was a minor?

Servicios Cómo llegar

Yes. The law allows a person of legal age (above 18) to change name only once (except for sex change), if the parents had already changed the name when being a minor.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
In the Sixth Notary of Medellín you receive a friendly and fast service, focused on giving you an excellent attention and prompt response to all your requirements. We are pleased to have you here.
Skip to content