How is a de facto marital union dissolved?

Servicios Cómo llegar

By mutual consent registered by Public Deed in a Notary, by means of a document signed in a Conciliation Center, by Judicial Decision or due to the death of one of the partners.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
In the Sixth Notary of Medellín you receive a friendly and fast service, focused on giving you an excellent attention and prompt response to all your requirements. We are pleased to have you here.
Skip to content