Is it possible to sell a property affected by family housing?

Servicios Cómo llegar

Yes; but in this case the signature of both spouses or permanent partners will be necessary. For the sale it will be necessary to end the family affectation by registered public deed.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
In the Sixth Notary of Medellín you receive a friendly and fast service, focused on giving you an excellent attention and prompt response to all your requirements. We are pleased to have you here.
Skip to content