Should more documents be presented with the exit permit?

Servicios Cómo llegar

Yes, together with the permission to leave the country, you must present the recently authenticated civil registry of the minor and the minor’s passport (this applies to children under 7 years of age). Children over 7 years old must have the original identity card and passport.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
In the Sixth Notary of Medellín you receive a friendly and fast service, focused on giving you an excellent attention and prompt response to all your requirements. We are pleased to have you here.
Skip to content