What happens if the couple has assets in common?

Servicios Cómo llegar

Of all the material goods acquired in the conjugal partnership (houses, cars, shares or credits) the following documents must be attached:

  • Writing or property title.
  • Peace and save of property tax and valuation.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
In the Sixth Notary of Medellín you receive a friendly and fast service, focused on giving you an excellent attention and prompt response to all your requirements. We are pleased to have you here.
Skip to content