What if there is a previous marriage?

Servicios Cómo llegar

Other documents needed are: civil birth registry with divorce note, dissolution and liquidation of the conjugal partnership; or in case of widowhood, civil death certificate of the deceased spouse.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
In the Sixth Notary of Medellín you receive a friendly and fast service, focused on giving you an excellent attention and prompt response to all your requirements. We are pleased to have you here.
Skip to content