What other documents need an unmarried couple that already have children?

Servicios Cómo llegar

To all the previous documents you must add the Civil Birth Registry of the children you have in common for their legitimization.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
In the Sixth Notary of Medellín you receive a friendly and fast service, focused on giving you an excellent attention and prompt response to all your requirements. We are pleased to have you here.
Skip to content