What is it?
There will be a merger when one or more companies dissolve, without liquidating, to be absorbed by another or to create a new one. The opposite phenomenon is splitting or division.
- Merger of companies
Expand All | Collapse All
- 1. Why does a company merge with other?
In most cases, several small companies come together to compete against a larger one in their same sector.
- 2. What types of company merge exist?
By absorption: occurs when a company takes from one or more dissolved companies all their assets, liabilities, rights and obligations and incorporates them to their own. By transfusion: when two companies come together to create a new one.
- Citizenship card of the legal representatives involved.
- Commerce Chamber certificates of existence and legal representation.
- Meeting minutes where the will to merge is established.
- Balances and consolidated finance reports.
<div class="fb-page" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/notaria6medellin/" data-tabs="timeline" data-width="500" data-height="400" data-small-header="false" data-adapt-container-width="true" data-hide-cover="false" data-show-facepile="true"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/notaria6medellin/" class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/notaria6medellin/">Notaría Sexta</a></blockquote></div>