What is it?
There will be a merger when one or more companies dissolve, without liquidating, to be absorbed by another or to create a new one. The opposite phenomenon is splitting or division.
- Merger of companies
- 1. Why does a company merge with other?
In most cases, several small companies come together to compete against a larger one in their same sector.
- 2. What types of company merge exist?
By absorption: occurs when a company takes from one or more dissolved companies all their assets, liabilities, rights and obligations and incorporates them to their own. By transfusion: when two companies come together to create a new one.
- Citizenship card of the legal representatives involved.
- Commerce Chamber certificates of existence and legal representation.
- Meeting minutes where the will to merge is established.
- Balances and consolidated finance reports.