What is it?
It’s the conformation of a single property, by means of the union of adjoining parcels.
- Parcel combination
- 1. What are the requirements for a parcel combination?
Photocopy of the citizenship card of the real estate owner, deed of the properties, plans of the future with the specification of the area, peace and salvage of valuation and property tax, and certificate of tradition and freedom of the properties.
- 2. What is the a parcel division?
It is the division of a property or parcel in two or more.
- 3. What are the requirements for a parcel division?
Division license issued by the Curator or the Office of Municipal Planning, deed of ownership of the property, peace and salvage of valuation and property tax and certificate of tradition and freedom of the property.
- 4. Who can realize a parcel combination or division?
Only the owner.
- Citizenship card.
- Public deeds.
- Certificate of tradition and freedom.
- Detailed plans of the land.
- Peace and save (good standing certificate) of valuation and property tax.