What to do if the father does not want to acknowledge his paternity?

Servicios Cómo llegar

You must approach the Family Jurisdiction where an investigation is conducted and a Judge decides whether to declare the paternity or not.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
In the Sixth Notary of Medellín you receive a friendly and fast service, focused on giving you an excellent attention and prompt response to all your requirements. We are pleased to have you here.
Skip to content