What is it?
The mortgage is a right of pledge on real estate. Creates a real right of persecution in favor of the creditor, to guarantee the fulfillment of an obligation by the owner or a third party.
Expand All | Collapse All
- 1. How many types of mortgages are there?
There are two types of mortgages: the closed, which seeks to guarantee the payment of a specific debt whose conditions can not vary; and the open, which covers several debts and its value value may change over time.
- Citizenship card of debtor and creditor.
- If one of the parties is a legal entity, a certificate of existence and legal representation is required.
- Public deed.
- Letter of approval of the credit, if the creditor is a financial entity.
- Peace and save (good standing certificate) of property tax and valuation.
<div class="fb-page" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/notaria6medellin/" data-tabs="timeline" data-width="500" data-height="400" data-small-header="false" data-adapt-container-width="true" data-hide-cover="false" data-show-facepile="true"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/notaria6medellin/" class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/notaria6medellin/">Notaría Sexta</a></blockquote></div>