What is it?
The mortgage is a right of pledge on real estate. Creates a real right of persecution in favor of the creditor, to guarantee the fulfillment of an obligation by the owner or a third party.
- 1. How many types of mortgages are there?
There are two types of mortgages: the closed, which seeks to guarantee the payment of a specific debt whose conditions can not vary; and the open, which covers several debts and its value value may change over time.
- Citizenship card of debtor and creditor.
- If one of the parties is a legal entity, a certificate of existence and legal representation is required.
- Public deed.
- Letter of approval of the credit, if the creditor is a financial entity.
- Peace and save (good standing certificate) of property tax and valuation.